The SL50 system, with mullions and transoms with a width of 50 mm is designed to create vertical, inclined and polygonal curtain walls and winter-gardens. The series includes a full range of profiles to suit any type of static requirement, wind load, and is a traditional system comprising mullion, transom, pressure plate and cover cap with different designs.
The system allows insertion of projecting windows both with structural glazing and with mechanical retention of the glass infill, and additional opening elements from the AluK range.
- Mullions and transoms with external mechanical retain pressure-plate and cover-plate
- For vertical, inclined and polygonal curtain walls and winter-gardens.
- Traditional system of mullion, transom, pressure plate and cover cap of varying designs.
- Frontal dimension of 50 mm
- Heavy panes up to 690kg
- insertion of projecting windows both with structural glazing and with mechanical retention
- Integration with sub-structures (wood, steel).
- High Insulation (optional) offering enhanced thermal insulation down to Ucw = 1,1 W/m²K.
- Fire Resistance (optional) with the additional provision of fire resistance of up to EI30 and EW30 (EN 1364-3)
- Peripherical and finishing profiles
- All surface finishing available. Cutomizable upon request.
Ideal for commercial and industrial sector application incl. offices, hospitals and schools.
This post is also available in: Vietnamese