The SC40 is a non-insulated sliding system for residential application with single glazing.
The system is a slim, yet solid and durable high quality sliding window system, which guarantees strength and durability in use. Tested for 25000 cycles of operation (equivalent to more than 15 years of regular use), the SC40 provides an envying 80 to 120 Kg of sash weight with single glazed system choice of 4 – 8 mm for mass housing requirement.
The SC40 gives comprehensive performance along with reinforced security and wider vision with great overall aesthetics.
- Sleek design with 24 mm visible width in the center, yet very strong in 2 or 3 track option.
- 45 degree joint in frame and 90 degree joining for shutters.
- Additional option of door bottom kick plate.
- Central mullion choices in rectangular and aerodynamic shapes
- Rails in anodized aluminum or stainless steel.
- Available in single glazing in 4, 5, 6 & 8 mm.
- tested for 25000 cycles of operation (equivalent to more than 15 years of regular use)
- Compatible with 40N casement series.
- Tubular frame with simple version, architrave option and built-in mosquito frame option.
- Option to fix the mosquito frame later with 2 simple profiles.
- high quality AluK branded fittings and accessories.
- Available with locks without key and with key option for added security
- Wide range of RAL color choices and exclusive colors profiles with powder coating warranty of 10/25 years
- Provision of anodized aluminum/ stainless steel rail on bottom track for smoother slider movement
- Windows, balcony-doors
- 2-3-4-6 sashes movable on two or three tracks
- Choice of integrated mosquito screen.
- fixed or casement integration options.
Ideal for residential application in tropical and hot climates. New and Renovation.
This post is also available in: Vietnamese