Infinium brings together indoor and outdoor living spaces in exquisite harmony. Free-flowing spaces are created thanks to stunningly slim sightlines that bathe every surface with natural light. Uninterrupted panoramic landscapes provide complete escapism, without need of escape. While seamlessly integrated floor-to-ceiling glazing reflects the clarity of thought behind every inspired design decision.
Fully concealed aluminium outer frame and sash. Flush thresholds. Elegantly simple operation. Infinium’s considered design impresses from every angle. However, its most remarkable design feature barely catches the eye. The impossibly thin 21 mm sightlines create the illusion of large endless spaces. The effect is charming, yet practical. Minimalist, yet undeniably magical.
- Fully concealed outer-frame
- Inline sliding door
- One or more opening panels with large width dimensions up to 3000 mm (W) and height dimensions up to 3500 mm
- 21 mm central interlock
- Holds up to 400 kg panel weight
- A bespoke central lock fully integrated into the interlock.
- Lateral locking handle with concealed mechanism.
- Motorised lock and sliding mechanism.
- Available in double or triple track
- Glazing options of 38 mm – 52 mm
- Floating corner post option for larger opening space
- Single or dual colour options, also available in anodised or powder coating finishes
- Available in a range of configurations
- Double or triple glazing solutions available on the same outer-frame.
New construction. Residential and commercial.
Especially high-end villas, penthouses and commercial buildings such as hotels.
This post is also available in: Vietnamese