Unitized and Structural
The SG50 curtain wall employs the same grid of mullions and transoms as the SL50 system, but with a “structural” (all-glass) aesthetics. Retention of the glass is provided by an invisible mechanical locking component. The system is particularly suited to the construction of curtain walls that incorporate structurally bonded opening elements.
To vive flexible aesthetic appeal, the system can be used in a full structurally glazed solution or combined with an expressed outer cover in either vertical or horizontal planes.
- Uses same grid of mullions and transoms as the SL50
- Curtain walls with structurally bonded opening elements with “”structural”” (all-glass) aesthetics.
- Can be used in a full structurally glazed solution or combined with an expressed outer cover in either vertical or horizontal planes.
- 21 mm visible gap between panels
- Glass installation is achieved by a stainless steel toggle which is fixed on the structure and guarantees mechanical retains
- Peripherical and finishing profiles
- all surface finishes available. Customized finishes upon request.
Ideal for commercial and industrial sector application incl. offices, hospitals and schools.
Không Tìm thấy Kết quả
Không tìm được trang bạn yêu cầu. Hãy thử tìm lại, hoặc dùng điều hướng bên trên để tìm bài đăng.
This post is also available in: English